Crystal Springs Chapter Membership
Thank you for your interest! Membership in National Charity League, Inc. affords mothers and daughters the opportunities to participate together in philanthropic work, leadership development, and cultural experiences.
If you are interested in becoming a member in the National Charity League, Inc. (NCL, Inc.), Crystal Springs Chapter, you must reside within one of the following cities: San Mateo, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Millbrae or Foster City.
Prospective members need to have a sponsor and a co-sponsor who are current members of the National Charity League, Inc. (NCL) Chapter they wish to join. If you know someone in NCL, talk to her about her Chapter’s boundaries, membership obligations and membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to submit the following form.
Please click here to fill out and submit your Membership Inquiry form, or for any questions regarding membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a sustainer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A new class of mothers and daughters are sponsored in the Fall while their daughters are still in 6th grade. Admission into grades 8 through 10 is subject to the same sponsorship rules and is based on space availability. Intent to Sponsor forms must be completed by your sponsor and co-sponsor by November 1, 2019 in order to apply.
Yearly Membership obligations include:
- Required hours for Patronesses and Ticktockers (TTs) are 10 philanthropy and 10 league hours for daughters in 7th, 8th and 12th grades; and 15 philanthropy and 15 league hours for daughters in 9th, 10th and 11th beginning May 1st to April 30th .
- Patronesses are required to serve on at least one committee per year and TTs also have a job every year.
- Patronesses attend eight regular meetings a year starting in May, June, September, October, November, January, February and March. TTs also attend eight grade level meetings a year and must notify their Grade Level Advisors in advance if it is necessary to miss a meeting.
- Both Patronesses and TTs are required to attend the Hours & Awards Tea in May.
- Provisional Membership Dues: $260.50 + Number of TTs X $230.50. (Dues may be subject to change in the new year). These dues cover the entrance fee, dues, Hours & Awards Tea, and T-shirt for both the Patroness and TT, as well as the Senior Recognition fund (graduation celebration after 6 years) and TT class fund.
We will be holding a mandatory informational meeting for all prospective members and their sponsors and co-sponsors on January 16th, 2020 at the Burlingame Main Library from 6:30-8 pm. If you have further questions please email us at email@example.com or reach out to your sponsor and co-sponsor.
Thank you again for your interest in NCL!